Steuben County Human Services Committee
TYPE OF COMMITTEE: Advisory
1. Assist in needs assessment, utilizing the results of surveys and all other pertinent data made available to the committee.
2. Assist in the coordination of human services planning and priority setting.
3. Review and comment on human services proposals affecting the County.
4. Act as human services resource and advisor to Southern Tier Central Regional Planning and Development Board through the STC staff and the Regional Human Services Committee.
5. Act as a human services information clearinghouse. Participate in the gathering and dissemination of information among county government, agencies, and the public to assist in meeting human services needs.
Committee Members: Dawn Brucie; Kim Brucie; Bill Caudill; Hank Chapman; Teresa Deninger; Amy Dlugos; Jim Gallagher; Dave Hill; Mike Keane; Chuck Peacock; Nancy Reigelsperger; Loree Symonds;
TOTAL MEMBERSHIP: 13-18 representatives
MEETING DATE: Bi-monthly, Second Friday of the month
MEETING TIME: 10:30 am
MEETING PLACE: Bath