Susquehanna-Chemung Action Plan -- Roads
An Ecosystem-Based Watershed Management Plan
Susquehanna and Chemung Basins of New York
Water connects us all...
Navigate toward better roadway drainage.
- Recognizing the significant impacts that transportation systems have on the landscape and water resources, promote improved practices for designing new roads, managing road and railroad drainage, improving stream crossings, and preventing erosion.
EXISTING PLANS & DATA:
- Water Quality Strategies for Highway Operations:
- Binghamton Metropolitian Transportation Study
- Elmira-Chemung Transportation Council Long Range Plan
- Ithaca-Tompkins County Transportation Council 2030 Long Range Transportation Plan
- Otsego County Coordinated Transportation Plan
The Upper Susquehanna and Chemung Watersheds have
17,000 miles of road and
13,800 miles of stream.